CRC Premier Resort would like you to enjoy utmost comfort, so please note the following:
- Groups must respect the peaceful environment and keep noise levels down. Please maintain silence after 23:00. You are entitled to a peaceful conference, so please report any undue noise.
- The Braai area must be vacated by 22:00.
- No singing or gatherings may be allowed in the apartments. Such events/gatherings must be held in the conference venues.
- No baptism in swimming pool allowed. Children must be under supervision of parents.
- No pets is allowed on the resort.
- No blankets, bedding or other equipment may be removed from the apartments.
- Apartments should be left clean and tidy on day of departure.
- Hand keys in at the Reception.
- If used, kitchens should be handed back clean.
- The person receiving this set of rules undertakes to bring the rules to the attention of all the members of his or her group. This person also accepts responsibility for compliance with the rules by all members of his of her group.
- Youngsters must be under adult supervision at all times (apartments & entertainment areas).
- Please send a name of list of group as well as the number of vehicles 3 days before arrival
- No keys without payment of full bill before or on arrival.
- Payments must be done via EFT or in cash at our office: CRC – 8 Crossmoor Dr, Crossmoor, CHATSWORTH – NO CASH will be handled at the Resort.
- Alcohol and smoking on the premises is strictly not allowed.
- Do NOT TOUCH Electric Fence.
- The Resort Management exempts itself from any form of injuries/theft that might occur during your stay. However, we will take every precaution to ensure a safe and secure environment at all times.